Convert QXF files to QIF format
QXF2QIF Converter (QXF to QIF)
- Convert QXF files exported from Quicken or Quicken Essentials to QIF format.
- Small, lightweight, multi-platform, and simple to use.
- Unlock your data and convert to other applications.
- QXF2QIF runs on your desktop without requiring any password information or access to your accounts.
What can I do with QXF2QIF?
- Convert Quicken and Quicken Essentials transactions into QIF format, and import them into other applications.
- Convert Quicken account lists, categories and memorized transactions to other applications.
Can I try before purchasing?
Yes. QXF2QIF is free to download and try. The trial version will process the entire file, but only write the first 10 transactions to the QIF file.
What Do I Need?
- You need to have Java installed on your computer – it’s a free and easy download at java.com.
- If you already have Quicken Essentials or Quicken 2012/2013 it has QXF export capability built in.
- You ought to have a destination program to read the QIF file. Typically this would be another financial application such as GnuCash, Moneydance, iBank, or AceMoney.
QXF2QIF exe – Full install for Microsoft Windows platforms
QXF2QIF zip – Portable zip file to be extracted, suitable for any platform with Java (Windows, MAC OS X, Linux, Unix)