Convert QXF files to CSV format
QXF2CSV Converter (QXF to CSV)
- Convert QXF files exported from Quicken or Quicken Essentials to CSV format.
- Small, lightweight, multi-platform, and simple to use.
- Unlock your data and convert to other applications.
- QXF2CSV runs on your desktop without requiring any password information or access to your accounts.
What can I do with QXF2CSV?
- Convert Quicken and Quicken Essentials transactions into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to edit or transfer to another application.
- Read Quicken account lists, categories and tags into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to edit or process.
- Read Quicken memorized transactions into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to edit or review.
Can I try before purchasing?
Yes. QXF2CSV is free to download and try. The trial version will process the entire file, but only write the first 10 transactions to the CSV file.
What Do I Need?
- You need to have Java installed on your computer – it’s a free and easy download at java.com.
- If you already have Quicken Essentials or Quicken 2012/2013 it has QXF export capability built in.
- It’s useful to have a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or use a web based spreadsheet such as Google Docs.
QXF2CSV exe – Full install for Microsoft Windows platforms
QXF2CSV zip – Portable zip file to be extracted, suitable for any platform with Java (Windows, MAC OS X, Linux, Unix)