Convert QIF files to CSV format
QIF2CSV Converter (QIF to CSV)
- Convert QIF files exported from Quicken or downloaded from your bank, credit card, or brokerage to CSV format.
- Small, lightweight, multi-platform, and simple to use
- QIF2CSV runs on your desktop without requiring any password information or access to your accounts.
What can I do with QIF2CSV?
- Convert Quicken transactions into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to edit or transfer to another application.
- Convert bank, credit card, or brokerage activity that was downloaded in QIF format to CSV format to review transactions.
- Read Quicken security lists – including the stock symbols – into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program.
- Read Quicken account lists and categories into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to edit or process.
- Read Quicken memorized transactions into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to edit or review.
- Read Quicken stock price data into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program to review or plot.
Can I try before purchasing?
Yes. QIF2CSV is free to download and try. The trial version will process the entire file, but write only the first 10 transactions to the CSV file.
What Do I Need?
- The only need is to have Java installed on your computer – its a free and easy download at java.com.
- If you already have Quicken it has QIF export capability built in.
- It’s useful to have a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or use a web based spreadsheet such as Google Docs.
QIF2CSV exe – Full install for Microsoft Windows platforms
QIF2CSV zip – Portable zip file to be extracted, suitable for any platform with Java (Windows, MAC OS X, Linux, Unix)