Convert .QIF files from Quicken® or other finance applications to .CSV files.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, brokerage accounts, asset and liability accounts, account lists, stock lists, stock prices, splits, tags, and memorized transactions.
What else can I do with QIF2CSV?
- Convert transactions downloaded from your bank, credit card, or brokerage firm into Microsoft Excel®, Google Docs®, or other spreadsheet program.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
- Convert Quicken transactions into Microsoft Excel®, Google Docs®, or other spreadsheet program, to edit or transfer to another application.
- Import Quicken account lists, categories, memorized transactions, stock price data, tags, and security lists (including stock symbols), into Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet program to review, edit, or process.
Can I try it first?
- Yes. QIF2CSV is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .CSV file.
- Or try it right now in your browser and see the results with Run Live.
- QIF2CSV.EXE – Full install for Microsoft Windows® platforms.
- QIF2CSV.DMG – Full install for Mac OS X®.
- QIF2CSV ZIP – Portable .ZIP file to be extracted, suitable for any platform with Java (e.g., Microsoft Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, Unix®, and others).
- Java must be installed on your computer – download for free at Java.com.
- Depending on your usage, it might be useful to have a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or web-based software such as Google Docs.
- Keep in mind, Quicken has built-in .QIF export functionality.