CSV2QIF Converter (for Quicken®)
Convert .CSV files from your bank, credit card, or brokerage firm to .QIF files (suitable for Quicken).
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Customized Conversions: Flexible conversion of selected .CSV data with our intuitive Preview Mode.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, brokerage accounts, account lists, stock lists, stock prices, splits, tags, and memorized transactions.
What else can I do with CSV2QIF?
- Download transactions from banks, credit card companies, or brokerages that do not support .QIF formats (or Quicken Direct Download).
- Import transactions directly into Quicken or another financial application.
- Edit transactions with Microsoft Excel® or another spreadsheet program, and then import selected transactions (up to several years of data, not just 90 days) into Quicken.
- Load stock price data, categories, payees, security lists, and tag lists from Microsoft Excel®, or another spreadsheet program into Quicken
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script..
Why import .QIF rather than .QFX?
- Import account lists, category lists, tag lists, memorized transactions, security lists, and security prices.
- Assign categories, tags, and splits to transaction in the .CSV file.
- Import multiple accounts from a single .CSV file.
- Import into any account, even for financial institutions that Quicken download does not support.
Can I try it first?
- Yes. CSV2QIF is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QIF file.
- Or try it right now in your browser and see the results with Run Live.
- CSV2QIF.EXE – Full install for Microsoft Windows® platforms.
- CSV2QIF.EXE – Full install for Mac OS X®.
- CSV2QIF ZIP – Portable .ZIP file to be extracted, suitable for any platform with Java (e.g., Microsoft Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, Unix®, and others).
- Java must be installed on your computer – download for free at Java.com.
- Depending on your usage, it might be useful to have a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or web-based software such as Google Docs.
- And your financial application must be able to import .QIF files. Applications that import .QIF files, include: Quicken, Microsoft Money, GnuCash, Moneydance, iBank, and AceMoney. However, Quicken Essentials for Mac does not read QIF files – you will need CSV2QFX instead.