CSV2QBO Converter (for QuickBooks®)
Convert .CSV files from your bank or credit card company to .QBO files (suitable for QuickBooks).
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Customized Conversions: Flexible conversion of selected .CSV data with our intuitive Preview Mode.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process both bank accounts and credit card accounts.
What else can I do with CSV2QBO?
- Download transactions from banks or credit card companies that do not support .QBO formats or QuickBooks Direct Download.
- Import transactions directly into QuickBooks or another financial application.
- Convert data from Mint.com into QuickBooks.
- Convert scanned data and import that data into your financial application.
- Edit transactions with Microsoft Excel® or another spreadsheet program, and then import selected transactions (up to several years of data, not just 90 days) into Quicken.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
Can I try it first?
- Yes. CSV2QBO is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QBO file.
- CSV2QBO.EXE – Full install for Microsoft Windows® platforms.
- CSV2QBO.EXE – Full install for Mac OS X®.
- CSV2QBO ZIP – Portable .ZIP file to be extracted, suitable for any platform with Java (e.g., Microsoft Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, Unix®, and others).
- Java must be installed on your computer – download for free at Java.com.
- Depending on your usage, it might be useful to have a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or web-based software such as Google Docs.
- Keep in mind, QuickBooks has built-in .QBO import functionality.